View Single Post
Old 08-02-22, 01:50 PM   #67
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810
Uploads: 0

Default Interior Das Boot

Hey Fitz & GrenSo my best regards guys...
I don't use "Cameras without flicks"....
the problem in my assembly is due to the use of "Interior food stock"
it is specified that you will lose the camera that Fitz loves so much..
For me, I don't use it. So it's settled...!! there is enough view possible... my favorite interior is "Dark Interior" except that I have modified certain values ​​in the config to have an aspect: filthy.. rust.. grainy.. dark.. etc..
as I repeat myself in these boats I doubt that the electricity has been used permanently.. besides the smells as well as the condensation... you can imagine the picture after a few months.. the sea is doing its job...
I love the condensation effect in the dials I find that by deep diving it should be like in FoTrS the splendid work of Master Vickers ... they are all a lot of details but which create a unique atmosphere Stormys.. gap.. vdr .. fabulous creators of sensations without these mods I no longer play ..
my dear GrenSo for what you asked me I can only bow since we are going in the right direction.. you will have a PM tonight...
Meine freund grüße..Kal Maximus U669

"Dark Interior" was made to change the Athmosphere into the sub,
to become more dark and grime. Also the colours are becoming more homogeneous.
Also i thought the floor is looking a way "too" modern, so i recreated
the floor from "Das Boot" modyfying a texture from CGtextures.com

Texture Work by Xenomerv

It's highly recommend to use "Steel Vikings Interior Mod"

"Dark_Interior_Mod_V1_" is Basemod with textures and a modified color correction filter
"Dark Interior_additional_sounds" is an new Sound for Diesel Propulsion And Depth charges i created.
I just wanted to add it^^
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote