Old 07-01-21, 01:55 PM   #69
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topp1967 View Post
Hi Fellow Skippers

I used to run SH5 with TWOS mod no problem a year or so ago however when I decided to resume my career the game would not load. I then went to starting from scratch with a fresh install of game and mod, the game without mod works but when I install the mod the game loads but upon leaving the base screen I get a CTD.

I have endeavoured to follow the TWOS instructions to the letter when I substitute the mod exe file after mod installation there is no exe file in my game directory and when I click on KSD Commander I get must be located in root folder message.

I'm kind of at my wits end so if any kind soul could perhaps point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. For info my version of the game was the DVD which I purchased pretty much upon release but Ubisoft Connect describes it as Gold Edition.

Any help gratefully appreciated.
you said the game the dvd version i would try this let it replace the exe then try to reinstall TWoS might be a long shot but might work
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x48vge...5/sh5.zip/file