Old 02-27-16, 07:58 AM   #75
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Good news

Using Notepad++ I have searched the data folder for the string "WP_FLAK_GUN", and I found instances of it in the following files:

\Scripts\AI\Crew\Crew_Idle_Actions_QR2.aix

\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7*\Submarine Parts\Conning_7*.GR2 (this was expected)

\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c41\Submarine Parts\Conning_7c41_*.waypoints.GR2 (this was expected too, but I still don't get why only VIIc41's conning towers have their crew waypoints duplicated in an external GR2 file; makes me wonder whether the duplicated bones are actually used or not)

\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7*\waypoint_edges.txt

\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7*\waypoint_info.txt

Now we need to study those files, but I feel we are a step closer to the solution of the puzzle
Heh, we are thinking the same. I reached the same conclusions yesterday while I was using advanced search options in Notepad++ , that's why I asked you how can I rotate bones with gr2 editor (I was trying to rotate WP_A02_GUN bone). However, I'm not happy to see that even script files are involved in crew placement...

One more question though...Your tweaked gr2 U-flak tower works great but it has been doubled in size (9MB, was 4MB), was that your intention or maybe not?

Also, I'm going to upload latest U-flak version with edited upgrade packs, restricted gun zones ect...You are free to grab it and , if possible, to tweak any spotted issue...

Last edited by vdr1981; 02-27-16 at 08:03 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote