View Single Post
Old 02-26-16, 07:48 PM   #72
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Please explain! My changes still have wrong/flipped crew (as you can see in my upload)
Okay, don't quote me on that, what follows is just my guessing, but I think that bones named WP_* are used for crew placement. There are two copies of them, one in the turm GR2 and the other in turm's waypoints GR2 file. Looking more closely at them, I suspect the first determine crew position, and the latter crew rotation. Going by names and positions, it is easy understanding which WP bone goes to which gun; yet, I still cant find the logical linking among them. It is possible that settings associating each gun slot with its appropriate WP bone and crew type are found in an softcoded cfg file, or it is possible that this association is hardcoded so that WP_A01_GUN always means "light Flak crew linked to the gun in configurable bone A01", WP_FLAK_GUN is heavy Flak crew to the gun in bone S01", etc. If that was the case, there would be little space for assigning corret crew to the two Flakvierling (they would always display ligh AA guns crew), but for a start I would start renaming those bones WP_FLAK_GUN, WP_FLAK_GUN_01, WP_FLAK_GUN_02, and see what happens...

Quote:
I like it, very nice! I think you should remove it because there is no any flag staff on U-flak pictures...
I think the flagstaff was removable but no problem on that: I can delete it from the file, or move it to one side

Quote:
I dont think that anything is hard codded...It's just that we don't know how...
But, we are on good track...
I hope so!
gap is offline   Reply With Quote