View Single Post
Old 02-24-16, 05:49 PM   #35
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Nope... Dead end... Exactly the same, only now my avatar sits on the left side of the gun.
Summing up:

- I moved the camera from right to left and, on reload, GR2 Editor confirms that my change was saved correctly though...
- ...according to Goblin the camera bone is exactly in the same position as before;
- my change being stored into the file is confirmed in game (avatar's camera is now on the left side), however...
- ...switchig camera side has no effect on our bug: the camera keeps freezing when player's avatar approches the gun from the right side.

At least we discarded any connection between the dummy camera bone and the bug. What next?

There is also one more area which will freeze the game, new front U-FlaK platform, when you try to climb left ladder... This was before your gr2 file also...
Black magic...[/QUOTE]

Do you mean that there's a point on the U-flak coonning tower that freezes the camera when the player moves near to it (not related to the twin 37 mm gun)? If it is exactly the same bug affecting two separate objects, comparing them could give us some clues on what is going on
gap is offline   Reply With Quote