View Single Post
Old 02-20-12, 11:02 AM   #44
mikaelanderlund
Captain

Downloads: 267
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablemaster View Post
I decided to try your mod order out Sober, iv'e got to say it's an excellent list and am liking the look of it all. This is a very good setup for anyone unsure of where to go with sh5 and lays some great foundations for a good looking and enjoyable version. I am liking sh5 more these days and with your help i'm sure others can too. So thankyou for the time and effort you have put into this. I just need to get sh5 to recognise more of my memory now, iv'e got 6gb of memory but it only uses 2gig, have tried the 4gig patch as i have a 64 bit machine but nothing, even tried the 3gig patch just in case, oh well never mind, well at least every thing else seems fine. Anyway cheers Sober for all your work here and all the other modders too, think we are getting there now with sh5.

P.S. The only thing iv'e added is Equaltool 01.01 by AVM Large style, which is great for manual Navigattion plotting.
Hi Ablemaster,

If you find a solution to your problem so please let me know. I think I have the same problem as you. I have 8 GB of memory but still I'm not able to use mtns without problems.

mikaelanderlund is offline   Reply With Quote