View Single Post
Old 03-10-13, 09:19 PM   #1
Aarnoman
Seaman

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0
Default [Project] Accurate voice commands (Please share your knowledge)

Hello fellow Kaleuns
I've recently started a project to bring voice commands to silent hunter 3, specifically targeted at the German installation. This started due to the innaccuracies of SH3speech - which, granted is an awesome addon for an English installation - as it did not perform so well with the German language.

This is where my project comes in.
However, I have recently hit a bit of a brick wall in terms of commands. I am aiming to provice historically accurate commands - such as "drei mal äußerste kraft voraus" (Trans: 3 times massive speed ahead) instead of the 'Wahnsinning kraft voraus' (Trans: Insane speed ahead). The former is the command officially used by the Kriegsmarine, being equivelant to the English "full speed ahead".

However, I cannot find any more information in regards to the official (and perhaps even inofficial) commands Kaleuns used during Wartime. This is where you guys come in.

Please share any knowledge you have on the commands used during the war. Of particular importance are torpedo, submarine movement and flak/deckgun related commands.
Thank you all in advance
Aarnoman is offline   Reply With Quote