View Single Post
Old 12-22-14, 10:00 PM   #1186
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by avers View Post
hey guys, back on the topic of WW1 books I found a book on amazon, its called, "The Great War at Sea: A Naval History of the First World War',. Does anyone know if this book is good?

EDIT: I noticed in an earlier post that IABL said that the estimated release year was 2114. Is this the actual estimated relase year or just a joke?
Oh, come on!!! 100 years from now?

Trust me, it won't be that bad.

When I don't have time for modeling, I like to play with the game interface. In my opinion a sterile interface has been a big weakness of many modern simulators; to make this mod feel like a total conversion, the player will receive various newspaper notifications.... There will also be a combination of generic war news and headlines when important events take place (Jutland, Dogger Bank, the Armistice, &c.)

So, when you carelessly sail into a British minefield (and oblivion), do not worry. Rest assured that your wives/sweethearts back home will be able to read about your demise:

Due to the medal graphics setup of SH4, it should be possible to have different announcements for different medals.

German speakers, is this a good name for a German newspaper? I took Spanish in High School, so my knowledge of German grammar is sadly lacking. And I don't trust online translators too much. Feel free to suggest a better name.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote