View Single Post
Old 07-05-22, 12:16 PM   #31
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Health Secretary Sajid Javid quits the government, telling Boris Johnson he can "no longer, in good conscience, continue serving in this government"

He writes in his resignation letter that the prime minister has "lost my confidence"

Boris Johnson says it was "a mistake" to make Chris Pincher deputy chief whip given complaints about his conduct.

The PM says "with hindsight it is the wrong thing to do and I apologise to everyone who has been badly affected by it"

Pincher was suspended as a Tory MP last week after being accused of groping two men at a private members club while drunk.

The incident - and many subsequent allegations - have put pressure on Johnson to explain what he knew about Pincher's past when he appointed him.

Lord McDonald, the former top civil servant in the Foreign Office, has accused No 10 of not telling the truth.

Labour's deputy leader Angela Rayner says "this constant charade just will not wash"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote