View Single Post
Old 10-28-08, 06:41 AM   #3
CCIP
Navy Seal

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 2

On the forums today, people have been asking SES to "throw a bone" - some new info or screenshots or something to the community, and Jim ominously appeared saying that a "very big bone" is due in less than 24 hours. We'll see!

Another thing that also came out on the Distant Guns forums today is that Jutland will support up to 32 players in multiplayer And it will be possible to join games and re-arrange squadron commands while the game is in progress.

Just imagine how awesome it could be to play a massive battle with so many different human players in command. Really, really promising!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force
Looks to be a good game, now comes that long process of waiting. Waiting mode activated.
You call this long? I've been waiting on this baby since it was announced a year and a half ago :p I think given all indications, the game is about to go gold. I'd be surprised if it was not out by mid-November. Bullethead (one of the developers and, as of last few months, the public 'face' of SES on the forums) has been very much off the chain for the last month or so in terms of discussing features of the game, which further suggests that it is very much ready and is in the very last stages of beta testing.

There are only forty people in the world and five of them are hamburgers.
-Don Van Vliet
(aka Captain Beefheart)

Last edited by CCIP; 10-28-08 at 06:54 AM.
CCIP is offline   Reply With Quote