View Single Post
Old 04-04-10, 01:49 PM   #45
Flopper
Weps

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini View Post
Glad to know that is working ok for you. The mouse trail exist in any window (in game) that don't have added a new tga to the right side. But as you said this don't affect the game in any way, this is why i left it behind. (just a note: it's not on navmap, but in Message, Orders, Briefing pages, etc). Let's wait that others modders with more complete GUIs make new big TGAs for these pages and it's done.
And 1366 is just fine, don't affect anything.
Trying to get widescreen for a version of Magui 3. Following the instructions that came with the widescreen mod, it took me 5 or 10 minutes to add the black background to the right side of:

UZO
Attack Scope
Deck Gun Zoom
Nav map
Attack map

Yay! But it absolutely will not work under any circumstances for me for the obs scope, and I probably have 6 - 8 hours trying. Everything is correct, but it will not render a background. Any clue as to why this could be happening? The image exists, correct path, numbered correctly, and it's the exact text (other than the numbers in the brackets) from the gwx widescreen mod itself (which will render that background if I run that mod).

Flopper is offline   Reply With Quote