Old 05-21-22, 02:22 PM   #231
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter301 View Post
Saw your additional reply and thanks for any help.
It's no wonder X-box and PlayStation pushed PC games into the dark ages.
People get so sick of dealing with this crap.
All I want to do is load a game and have some fun.
I work a 50 to 60 hour week job managing construction so the only time I have to do any of this is at night when I get home and I'm usually dead tired or on the weekends when I've got the honey do list so it doesn't leave a lot of time for playing much less screwing around with files.
Damn!!!
Now I'm having to mess with files that I'm not sure of what I'm doing because I don't deal a lot with the coding of games.
My biggest problem is I'm either not seeing the files you guys are referring to or they are some where besides in my SH4 file such as the main.cfg file.
I'm in central Florida, USA so it's middle of the day and been up on the roof cleaning gutters but a rain storm came and gave me some relief.
Temporary as it may be.
One Question...
When I go to load the game from my Amazon Gold Addition it's not giving me a choice as to where it goes.
It loads it straight into a Ubi file.
I'd like to load into its own file on the C: drive such as C:/SH4 but the download is not giving me that option.
Any suggestions how I can keep that from happening?
I feel ya, on that 1st half of your reply...

On the front lines of your query...

Not gonna be of much help there... sorry, know that isn't what you're looking for there... thing is... I have no experience as it pertains to any games/downloads... basically anything to do with getting games from... Amazon... nada, non, el zippo... a big, fat... goose egg (0)...

My forte, relies more on source from say... Steam, to be frank, for how to work within their system there... to be able to multi copy SH4 & mod them out... have gotten fairly... proficient in that... & remembering lil'... tid bits of info, such as the reply to you there in the No SH4... thread, being just 1 tid bit of info, gleaned along the way.

M. M.