Old 04-20-15, 04:58 PM   #1530
PaulB
Watch

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunral View Post
Hi all.

I have not seen this issue posted nor found anything via Google.

I have a legit copy of SH5 via Uplay. It is patched to 1.2.

The only Mods I am using is the Wolves of steel Mega mod pack + WoS Patch 5 and patch 5 hotfix in that order.

My issue was initially a freeze after I leave Kiel harbor to head towards the UK. (after completing Danzig mission and heading to Kiel I made a save when I entered the bunker. On reload I get a new mission but only option was a repeat of Danzig. I take Danzig, enter patrol then re-enter base and speak to mission giver where the new UK missions are available so I take the Missions near the UK. I then get a freeze traveling up the baltic sea.)

Then I decided not to take Danzig mission again in case it was causing conflicts so I talk to the mission giver where the (UK missions not available), I choose to go on patrol with no mission and then re-enter the base which then allows me to choose the UK missions. This time I get a CTD every time I get out of the harbor and onto the open sea.

I have managed to get onto the UK missions before but that was stock SH5. Also this is the second time I have installed SH5 with WoS and have the same issues.

I was hoping someone may have come across this before and could put me right.

Thank you.
I've essentially had the same issue.
Before the hotfix I was able to play the Danzig mission and then proceed with the Scapa Flow mission, no problems at all.
After the hotfix, I started a new campaign, completed the Danzig mission and docked at Kiel Sept 3, 1939. As I was a little early, I then did the "start patrol without new orders-dock immediately-get new mission" trick to get access to BTF/EBCW.
I chose Scapa Flow (BTF). Twice I got a CTD upon trying to start the patrol.
Third time I actually got into the boat and set the harbour pilot for Kiel outbound via canal.
Well, I got another CTD soon after I got into the canal.

Only thing that's changed in my game is the addition of the hotfix (and deletion of the Grossdeutscherrundfunk patch) and the updated autoscripts, so this makes me wonder.
JGSME Mod order:
TWoS 1.03
TWoS 1.03 patch 5
TWoS 1.03 patch 5 hotfix
TWoS 16x9 Resolution patch
autoscripts1.0_WOS_tuned

I thought it could just be my game but since others are experiencing the same issue, perhaps there's more to it.