View Single Post
Old 04-20-15, 12:16 PM   #1525
kunral
Nub

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Hi all.

I have not seen this issue posted nor found anything via Google.

I have a legit copy of SH5 via Uplay. It is patched to 1.2.

The only Mods I am using is the Wolves of steel Mega mod pack + WoS Patch 5 and patch 5 hotfix in that order.

My issue was initially a freeze after I leave Kiel harbor to head towards the UK. (after completing Danzig mission and heading to Kiel I made a save when I entered the bunker. On reload I get a new mission but only option was a repeat of Danzig. I take Danzig, enter patrol then re-enter base and speak to mission giver where the new UK missions are available so I take the Missions near the UK. I then get a freeze traveling up the baltic sea.)

Then I decided not to take Danzig mission again in case it was causing conflicts so I talk to the mission giver where the (UK missions not available), I choose to go on patrol with no mission and then re-enter the base which then allows me to choose the UK missions. This time I get a CTD every time I get out of the harbor and onto the open sea.

I have managed to get onto the UK missions before but that was stock SH5. Also this is the second time I have installed SH5 with WoS and have the same issues.

I was hoping someone may have come across this before and could put me right.

Thank you.
kunral is offline   Reply With Quote