View Single Post
Old 04-16-15, 09:06 AM   #1517
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulB View Post
I'm having some trouble getting to the next mission early on in the campaign after returning to base before the 'deadline'.
I have read this tutorial post and have tried to follow the instructions but to no avail.

The first time I had the problem what I did was start another patrol without orders and end it on the spot, game time advanced by a couple weeks and I was able to get my coastal waters mission.

Now it should be time for Baltic Ops mission but it's nowhere to be seen on the map, though sometimes the 'baltic ops' tag flashes on the top left, then disappears.

In the patrols themselves (except for those done whenever I returned early to dock), I have always done what requested and completed the in mission objectives.

Curiously, when I exit the game for good, the final message shows that all my mission objectives (Operation Weserübung, Breaking the Fortress etc) are incomplete...

What am I doing wrong?
It may be that your missions are locked because you skipped deadline date of EBCW.

I strongly suggest you to enable this patch last in in your JSGME and restart campaign. It makes all missions date control and deals with tonnage bar bug and tonnage bar it self once and for all...http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=195

For now, it's only for first two campaigns but there will be more updates...

Last edited by vdr1981; 04-16-15 at 09:12 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote