View Single Post
Old 01-13-06, 04:57 PM   #42
Mocbo
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

The Helix as a Beacon?? I ve noticed the Active Dip Sonar Pings of the Helix from North but is thesea good Orientation of the Real Bearing of a SAG or BG ??.It is possible theh the BG etc 45 or more Degrees of the Bearing from the Helix ?( Example :The Helix is at 000 an the possible BG Pos is at 300 or 045 not directly North.)
Then goes the Speed Run in to an empty Space and is eventually Chance for the Bg to pick a Signal from the Running Sub at High Speed, when the sub cannot notice that because Sonar is out of Function at high Speeds.

A thermal Layer did not block all Sound.... !

Then the Enemy has the Chance to first Action not the Sub.

The Helo "Beacon " dig not is a real 100% Sign for the BG bearing or the Near Point of the Bearinglinked with the Helix.

ANOTHER Point is that some Shipborn an Helo Active Sonars are very strong. The Helix pinged me with a S6 ( 3 Green and 3 Yellow Lights) at 20 or more Miles !!!
In normal circumstances this is a critical Point of possible Own Detection!

In the Mission Red Sky at Morning the Same thing. A Grisha pinged me at 25 or more Miles ( the Ships beyound the Mine Chain ) with timewise a s7 ( One RED Light !!)

Is that Real at those Distances? or was the Space between the Watersurface and Layer the Effect of Multi Mirroring an Forcing of the Active Sonar Signal, an a Detection is Impossible?

Greetings

Moc