View Single Post
Old 11-05-22, 08:29 AM   #1
jscharpf
Frogman

Downloads: 294
Uploads: 0
Default OneAlex GWX is simply amazing!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I really don't know what else to say. I had been "away" for a while trying out Wolpack, UBOAT, etc.. but always missing the things that SH3 offered.. Hard to explain, but there was never anything like it.
Once every so often I would visit the forums here, so just a few days ago I heard about the OneAlex GWX mod.. and it got good reviews so I thought I would give it a try.
I cannot believe how simple it is to install, and how it gives me everything I could want. All of the things I would want to add, all there, and functioning right out of the box! It FEELS like GWX because it IS, with more!! Wide screen, etc.. all the best intruments and gauges.. Just amazing!
Simply download.. run it lol.. this is too good to be true!
I did NOT have to worry about adding this mod or that mod, installing them in the correct order, .. NOTHING.. it is like a brand new game for me now.
I will say it again, thanks to all of you modders, everyone who has taken their personal time to do this kind of thing for a very small group of people who still enjoy this game.
Your work is appreciated, even though we don't always get to express our gratitude.
And I mean this to ALL the modders.. seriously, not just GWX, LSH, NYGM, all of the individual "tweaks" changes, etc...you all know who you are..
It reall makes me wish that game companies would hire people like you, even a short contract, to .. get a game to a final product.. make it what people really want.. instead of "relying on the modding community".. well, I should stop here .

Thanks again! I've deleted my UBOAT game and I am now back in SH3.. What an unexpected turn of events
Jeff
jscharpf is offline   Reply With Quote