View Single Post
Old 07-05-20, 06:59 PM   #1463
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post

Gotcha. Thanks. Be sure and delete the Save folder through Windows Explorer and see how it works, or if it doesn't... You do still have a back-up copy of your Save folder, correct?

Edit: the orders of Patrol Marshalls Early 02 would have been (updated in the patch file):
When in all manner ready you may depart Pearl. Proceed to the Marshall Islands chain and patrol the designated area for several days. You are to conduct anti-shipping operations, but we really need some eyes and ears on the Kwajalein Atoll area to see how built-up the Japanese installations there are or if they have anything there. We need reports on traffic patterns of both air and sea, as well as any shore assets you can see. Track the weather and tides accurately. Be careful. We suspect this is their main base in the Marshalls but are not certain. You may roam about the area freely, but must eventually complete the patrol in your assigned area. You are not to proceed any further south to avoid infringing on other submarines' assigned areas.||Enroute you are to run submerged when within 500 miles of an enemy air base during daylight hours. When on the surface at night, you are to run on one engine to conserve fuel. You are reminded to husband your torpedoes as well as fuel. Patrol the designated area for approximately ten (10) days, non-continuous. You are to continually maintain radio. We have no idea as to the IJN ASW capabilities. Be careful. You are on your own out there.
and you then have been sent to Maloelap / Wotje and then to Rangelap...
I deleted the save game folder and everything and I enabled the patch as well and the issue is still there. I did the same career path and choices.

That's the problem I am having.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote