Old 03-20-20, 12:02 PM   #1568
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
A thought

Experts and people in general say we are heading towards an economical meltdown when this pandemic is over.

An all over the world meltdown in the economy-makes me wonder
Edit
And food shortage - as some of you have mentioned.
End edit

How near will we be a huge war-Not a world war, but a war between several countries ?
(I can't get it right-this question)

Markus
We lived until here aleady ion a post-war era, where wars that were fought,m were not tradtionally and openly fouht anymore, but by proxies, and hidden means.

Mind you, this virus most liely is achinese bio-weapon that escaped from the laboratory of the Chinese military. Currenty, in face of the calamities ahead, it doe snot even matter whetehre the relase was accidnetla, cirminalo, or intentional. Poihnt is to see this: China can endure and digest the lsosses easier than all tohers, and it enjoys huge materila and prestige profits and merciessly poushes intot he many oipen holes and gaps now opeing int hwe West'S defence and ridiculous dependecy. For China, all this will have in the end and when being seen relative more a positive than negative total balance. The West will be financially most exposed. Businesses will be smokign ruins. Social structuires in civil societies will be shakledn,and will turn criticla even mrtoe due to the widneign gap b etwene haves and have-nots as a result of thios desaster.

China is the winner in all this. It ha slosses, yes. The difference is: it cna cointro,a nd digest them easier than the opther scan digest theirs.

China already uses the opporuntity to widen its deep drives into Europe, by now using the opportunity to launch a symoathy offensive and sending "free" help. There will be prices for said help later on - polticlöa costs. Beachead ins Euroope for Chiense inflouence taking. Chances for Chinese takeover of businesses.

All this is why I earlier said I give it 5-15% probability that this indeed was an inetntional act of war, a Chinese first strike attack. And I refuse to rule this out completely. It is supicious how many advantages they gain from all this, in a time when a Trumpian America mounted pressure on them.

I do n ot say it is this way, an attack. I only say I give it a certain probability, beside the probability of it all having been an accident (not the first one in their bio labs).

I see them in the obligaiton to now send aid and deliver desperately needed medica goods and items. They are the cause of all this mess. I do not see the need to allow thme making a propoapüabgnda show at Itlaian airports of it, or to be oh so thankful for the rescuers that before have kicked us all into the abyss. Chiona never was to be trusted, and we should never have helped it to rise, to become strong and technologically competent. But we did, for shortsighted stupid reasons and naive dreams. And now we are where we are. Enjoy.

I am talking about the state and the political actor and entity that China is, not about the individual Chinese indvidual that I may meet. The individual must be seen - individually. Even if that is a concept that China finds hard to wrap its totalitarian mind around.