View Single Post
Old 12-03-19, 08:00 PM   #189
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
I have encountered 4 of the CA Tone within TF's off Honshu. All four are now sleeping peacefully on the bottom. No issues noted.
Thanks, on both accounts, 1) for checking and 2) for sinking them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
The TDW Damage by Fire version 1.3 (for SH4) is a dll to put in the main SH4 folder. I have it in my FOTRSU and I didnīt have any problem. It seems is not included in FOTRSU (FOTRS 1.3 didnīt bhave it).

Regarding OTC, I miss the omnimeter and the optics. The OTC optics are different to my eye to that in FOTRSU. In fact, I find the optics in FOTRSU seems more the old mod MaxOptics for TMO than OTC.

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
CapnScurvy had said previously that the optics in FotRSU are the most accurate that he has done, with a 1.4 zoom on normal, and a 6x (??) on the zoom - whatever the US subs had, is what FotRSU has simulated. I'm not sure how much tweaking he would have to do for the omnimeter... but all of the subs would need their conns re-arranged, of course, along with all of the gear that attaches to them.

As for the TDW dat file, no the dll is not in FotRSU, but parts of it might have been added into other Library dat files. I'll try to investigate further, and maybe do some testing with it also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by von Zelda View Post
Shoots the Mark 14s without issue. Thanks for your response.
I thought they did, but wasn't certain. If we can figure-out a way to fix it, we'll be famous!...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote