Old 04-30-10, 04:38 AM   #774
Zedi
Sea Lord

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandosolo2009 View Post
Bugs:

1- After mission selection and start, the conning tower. the periscope is up without me ordering it up
As someone said once: the sub is happy to see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandosolo2009 View Post
2- Watch officer fingering the air ahead every now and then, when enemies are there or not.
3- Torpedo room, exhausted torpedoes and reserves and still two eels found in room with two schmucks working on them and Kurt (gigolo) giving them his blessing..
4- Conning tower torpedo dials not functional, a mere display.
5- Recognition manual is a practical joke. What are we?? Diagnosing ships on basis of exclusion?? No length or mast values. Merely Funnels and Islands WTF??

6- Bosun giving me his back while I talk to him. (So much for orderly conduct). He's in for some SS bitchslapping.

7- Gunner at aft not seen manning the Deck gun.(what a bum)
8- The annoying buggy Flamenco routine by the kaleun as he races across the sub.

9- Why dont they incorporate fast slide down ladder like true seamen do? Instead of the lame old man style rusty going down ladder.

10- Why not have the mouse wheel adjust Kaleuns running/walking speed..
11- Mouse movement is not smooth, chippy. Add mouse smoothening..
12- Rudder control. Why not have the rudder wheels in the list of items highlighted for control??
13- Hydrophone not having a light on when sound in a direction including 180 (own screws) is detected.
14- Sound volume knob for Hydrophone not working
Most of these bugs are already covered by mods, head to the moding forum and get them fixed.
Zedi is offline   Reply With Quote