View Single Post
Old 04-30-10, 01:39 AM   #773
commandosolo2009
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Bugs:

1- After mission selection and start, the conning tower. the periscope is up without me ordering it up
2- Watch officer fingering the air ahead every now and then, when enemies are there or not.
3- Torpedo room, exhausted torpedoes and reserves and still two eels found in room with two schmucks working on them and Kurt (gigolo) giving them his blessing..
4- Conning tower torpedo dials not functional, a mere display.
5- Recognition manual is a practical joke. What are we?? Diagnosing ships on basis of exclusion?? No length or mast values. Merely Funnels and Islands WTF??

6- Bosun giving me his back while I talk to him. (So much for orderly conduct). He's in for some SS bitchslapping.

7- Gunner at aft not seen manning the Deck gun.(what a bum)
8- The annoying buggy Flamenco routine by the kaleun as he races across the sub.

9- Why dont they incorporate fast slide down ladder like true seamen do? Instead of the lame old man style rusty going down ladder.

10- Why not have the mouse wheel adjust Kaleuns running/walking speed..
11- Mouse movement is not smooth, chippy. Add mouse smoothening..
12- Rudder control. Why not have the rudder wheels in the list of items highlighted for control??
13- Hydrophone not having a light on when sound in a direction including 180 (own screws) is detected.
14- Sound volume knob for Hydrophone not working
commandosolo2009 is offline   Reply With Quote