Old 03-10-13, 10:58 AM   #131
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothersome View Post
No it's not generating a crash log.
Using Windows 7 with 16G of RAM 4GHz x 6 processor.
I think you get crash log by activating debug mode in New UI's options

Quote:
I haven't been able to get a screen shot for some time now. I don't think the printscreen key is binded or something. Nothing seems to happen. I know I've taken lots of screen shots before... F12 (from steam) does nothing here either.
Ctrl F11

using for non-steam version of the game here, but steam version should use the same conbination.

I have not had any other crashes than those two I posted about already.

Quote:
But I wonder, when it rains, is it alway going to be hurricane weather? Will we ever get rain and fog without the high winds and waves?
yes, I wonder the same. I start suspecting that weind and rain are strictly interconnected in game

Quote:
I downloaded the mod but there is not enough information posted about it to make me want it. I'd like to have the german map but I don't want to complicate the crashing or other problems. Plus it's not real clear on what components it wants and should have installed. What options? What do they do? Not enough info there for me to make an informed decision.
Are you talking about the MQK mod by Illyustrator? I strongly recommend you to use it. Atm it only changes the raw maps overlayed on the navigation map for showing ocean depths and land elevations. As tested, actual depths are not affected and no other adverse effect was reported. If you look at some screenies posted by Trevally in OHII's thread, you will notice that he uses it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Steel View Post
I think Bothersome has actually joined the Monsun Gruppe
gap is offline   Reply With Quote