Old 06-07-23, 08:21 AM   #11102
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

In a nutshell:

https://www-achgut-com.translate.goo..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Quote:
If all doses had been intact, the consequences of the vaccination campaign would have been even more devastating than we are witnessing today.
(...)
The regulators from the European Medicines Agency, the Robert Koch Institute, the Paul Ehrlich Institute and the STIKO should protect our health, that is their legal mandate and their raison d'être. But they all knew that the nucleic acid "vaccines" were toxic and ineffective because they knew the regulatory documents. They approved and recommended them nonetheless. The approval has still not been revoked, the "vaccination" is still recommended, although it has been clear since the end of March 2021 that it is poison, which I showed at the time using the VAERS data from the CDC.

But manufacturers' pipelines are full of other modRNA-based "vaccines," all of which are toxic if they're immunogenic, which they usually are, otherwise they won't make it through Phase I development. Because apart from the intrinsic toxicity of the antigen (point 3), they all trigger the mechanisms described at the beginning of the article. How long will such mass poisoning agents continue to be developed and approved by those who are supposed to protect our health? Just now, the US National Institutes of Health is proudly reporting in Orwellian style the start of a phase I study with the aim of developing a modRNA “vaccine” against influenza.
Breath deeply, Catfish. Its not the place where its posted that counts, but what it says.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-07-23 at 08:40 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote