Old 05-28-22, 12:37 PM   #2
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOMMASS View Post
Доброго времени суток капитаны!

Я рад присоединиться сообществу Subsim, надеюсь что найду здесь очень много полезного и интересного, а так же буду рад знакомству с опытными капитанами.
В далеком 2005 году состоялось мое знакомство с SH3, ну и понеслось, в данной игре я провел очень и очень много времени. Был опыт в SH4, однако эта часть мне не доставила столько удовольствия как SH3. Потом пришло время SH5, и это принесло мне массу положительных эмоций и когда появлялось свободное время, я проводил его в этой игре. После длительного перерыва установил SH5, и сразу встал вопрос какие моды установить, чтоб игра стала более аутентичной и насыщенной. Мой поиск привел меня в Subsim.
Translation:

Quote:
Good day captains!

I am glad to join the Subsim community, I hope that I will find a lot of useful and interesting things here, and I will also be glad to meet experienced captains.
Back in 2005, my acquaintance with SH3 took place, well, it started, I spent a very, very long time in this game. I had experience in SH4, but this part did not give me as much pleasure as SH3. Then the time came for SH5, and it brought me a lot of positive emotions, and when I had free time, I spent it in this game. After a long break, I installed SH5, and immediately the question arose of which mods to install so that the game becomes more authentic and rich. My search led me to Subsim.
Might I suggest you post in the International Section.
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=273

Welcome Aboard

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote