View Single Post
Old 08-01-20, 09:59 AM   #30
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
Thanks! I'll compare these and include your fix in my upload. Any way I can replicate these conflicts/CTD's? What you did esentially disables SH5 fire/explosion FX, so I want to be able to replicate the problem in order to - hopefully - find a solution that would allow to keep the FX and not have any conflicts.
I'm afraid that it isn't only the fx files that can cause the problem. For example, I was testing your NOC_Mary little bit before in TWoS v.2.2.20 and it turns out that I have to "resave" sim, zon and fx files in goblin in order to eliminate game crash when NOC_Mary is rendered after all other included air/sea/land units. Why is this so, I have no idea honestly...

Anyway, I have already prepared v2.2.20 update for TWoS which will allow all new units (stock, your's, Rosomaha's and mine) to work in perfect "harmony" and without CTDs in various test scenarios. There will be a lot of "re-saved" files there, including all fx files from the stock game as well.

Then I'll create special "all units museum rendering test" mod which will allow you to quickly and easily test newly added units.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote