View Single Post
Old 01-01-20, 09:47 AM   #11
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
As mentioned in another thread my next computer will be stationary gaming computer.
I'm saving money to such a machine in the future. Such a gaming computer cost money

Now that I most likely have to buy a new one, it will be a stationary(maybe a midi tower) but no gaming.

It has to be one I can upgrade my hardware in, sometimes in the future.

Markus

Lots of good advice here from ET2SN and Aktung. One thing you never mentioned Markus is what operating system you are using. We have Win 10 on one unit here and it did something similar. If your machine is a Win 10 unit too, I'm wondering if a an update had something to do with your issues.

We had one here do the same thing and I tried restoring it to an earlier time. That didn't work so i ended up restoring the OS from the recovery partition. This did the trick, Markus. The only issue was it didn't save any apps, so, I had to reload them as well.

I think ET2SN was on point but if this doesn't work, consider restoring the OS, from the recovery partition on your hard drive. If it is a hard drive issue, consider a solid state drive as a replacement. ( SSD ) There is software available to migrate your OS and files from the hard drive to the new one.

Let us know how it works out, Markus and of course, We will try to help you through this.

All the best, Markus.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote