View Single Post
Old 09-15-19, 04:25 PM   #8519
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smss View Post
Has the most real looking water of all the megamods. I like that the Gato has the conning tower with the aa gun in front instead of the thing with the portholes that the other mods have. In the sub school navigation mission there is a whole convoy moving out, and the other bases have a lot more traffic. I hit the Victory freighter with a dozen deck gun shots on one side and a few on the other and it sank in a couple minutes, definitely easy mode. You should knick the sinking model from otc or rfb.
I wouldn't mind seeing sinking physic as real as possible but it is hard because in real life some ships just did not sink as easy as others and even two of the same class might have different outcomes depending on flooding and fire and how good the crew was. A ship can sink in four minutes but that is not the norm. Hours can go by without a sinking. I would like to see the rate with more drastic fluctuations to try to mimic what happens to them in reality.

Prop ... something I noticed last night I had not noticed before. The submarine in less than smooth seas seem to have a normal bow to stern pitch with the weather but barely if at all rolled port or starboard. Can this be adjusted to be more realistic with changes in the weather?

Thank you.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote