View Single Post
Old 07-27-22, 09:05 AM   #4951
Rigel44
Sailor man

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 0
Default Dumb Questions:

I like to play historical careers - name the captain a historical figure such as Chester C Smith commanding the SS 193 Swordfish out of Manila at the start of the war... I select the right class of sub and then edit my command so the sub name and number are the historical match to the career.

So now for my question - I did try to search the forum to see if this had been discussed previously and although I am certain it would have been I had no luck finding it.

1. Can the assigned patrol area for a career patrol be edited to put the sub in the historically correct area for a mission?

2. Can the port to return to be edited to shift a boat from one command to another be edited? For example: depart on patrol from PH but be reassigned to Brisbane for patrol end and leave from Brisbane for future patrols. Example: Henry Bruton in SS 213 Greenling departs Pearl in December of 42 but ends his patrol in Brisbane and the Greenling now assigned to the Asiatic command.

Thanks for any advice, pointers, or direction to the thread that must exist on this topic.

Rigel44
Rigel44 is offline   Reply With Quote