Old 10-04-21, 04:06 PM   #120
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Very nice. Which mod are using again?
Can you give me the radar carrier .. aerial detection .. of the class porpoise in December 41 condition clear wind 5m: s knowing that the vessel is moving on the surface at 12 knots ..
for the mod that I use for the moment are in test phase .. and its modification by me .. I have abstracted some files .. inside in order to keep your work as much as possible ...
namely 'Doc Jester' s Overhaul 'is' ships displacement variation'
Regarding the smoke I will give you my comments shortly ...
When has your history of coastal mines .. in relation to the "side" question are there any mines anchored in the rad at that time .. in this past.? I don't know ... then I doubt it since it is the start of hostilities. But I don't know the answer yet .. !!! It is up to you to enlighten me .... as I have already told you I play more at the battles of the Atlantic and know the uboats much better and I have a better knowledge of them elsewhere these buildings are very superior in all respects to all the nation of the time ... I don't know the American submarine confit very well, shame on me but I'm here to learn .. is I must say that I really like this forum ... Hi, some member of the forum with whom I learned is keep learning .. it's exciting ..
Here is my Batiment on patrol just escaped a bomber attack shortly .. I did not look for the fight ... being poorly equipped for an air attack

approaching the Luzon objective in the strait ...

see you soon greeting Bubblehead1980

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 10-04-21 at 04:29 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote