Old 10-04-21, 01:29 PM   #113
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
hello captains
as for the card there should not be any problem it is supposed to change the color only .. I have not had any problem for the moment .. be careful when passing the "Manila" pass out do not exceed 64x the time compression especially near the odds under penalty of immediate CTD.
The revision of the environment of DrJester will not affect your work because I modified it in order not to have the environment thus to keep your work ...

but I haven't finished it yet, maybe I'll see tonight ...
I encountered a lot of graphical problem ... and that without having to modify anything of the said mod especially with the smoke of the boats ... is when it starts with that ... it's never good .. .. moreover I find that marine life is overplayed especially certain species. . as well as graphics problems ... (already discussing with the designer) so I recommend making this mod optional, especially if you are playing "realistic" you cannot see the outside ....
I would love for Vickers' interiors to be there ... it could not be otherwise ... as well as the skins ... I tried ... they are really too dark ..
I'm like Mad Mardigan ... Vickers ... Vickers ... I want to thank you for these tips on Jyunsen B, Kaichu and kaidai IJN mod which is in the works .. greetings M.M

it's all for the moment see you soon

Of course, free to use another environmental mod but keep in mind it will likely alter the intended experience of the as its not just the environment, it is how the enemy sensors interact with it, and even slightest change can have undesired outcomes. A major point of this mod was to add realistic night surface attacks, which is not just the attack itself, but the approach, and evasion, the ability to maneuver on surface as a US submarine could and did in mid to late war when surface attacks became a major part of the attack doctrine. This was due to the low visibility of submarines, lack of effective japanese radar etc. and the fact that is gets rather dark on the open ocean at night, and again a submarine is a tough target. This required making the nights darker, they were always far too light in SH 4 and the major part was adjusting the sensors. With the darker nights, the default sensors made the AI basically blind in low light conditions. I literally spent two months during development of this mod getting it balanced just right. Having said that, let me know how it turns out, I am interested and of course open to environmental improvements.

I am confused as to why the graphics issues, none of those on my end. Would clarify what problems you are having ? smoke of the boats? Same as has been in TMO for a long time, did not need changing. Te skins? These skins are native tmo skins and then the optional mods has foobars excellent hi res skins as tmo has long had.

When I leave manila bay in 1941 it usually at 556 or 1096 time compression and had no CTD, no other reports of it. There is a large US minefield there though from December 41- May 42 when Corregidor is captured. Then a large underwater minefield to prevent submerged entrance (along with patrols and skilled shore batteries) . The minefield at high time compression may be a bit much for some systems. which is likely the cause of your CTD when at high time compression.

The marine life is vickers sea life mod incorporated to the mod. I made no changes. May make it optional next release.

Yes, would love to have vickers interiors (well we do, his overhaul of control rooms and conning towers interiors for TMO were incorporated some time ago) but I know you mean like FOTRS with the officers quarters etc Unfortunately at this time they are NOT compatible with TMO. I tried and one user tried, had a lot of issues. Vickers has said there will be a TMO version of the interiors for his boat, takes time though.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote