View Single Post
Old 02-07-24, 01:20 PM   #6
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post
As Sky said, Rowan's Battle of Britain around 2000 had something similar. You'd get notifications of approaching formations

"100+ over Ostend"

You had the squadron panel that would light up for readiness and so forth, Then you assigned fighter command squadrons to patrol or intercept. It was all quite tactical, as you had limited resources and plenty of targets. How do you manage to give squadrons rest and refit, whilst still protecting shipping in the Channel and meeting every raid? A juggling act to be sure.

And of course in that sim you could then jump in to one of the aircraft and gives the naughty Germans the good news in person.

I like the idea in concept. And I'd probably be keen to give it a go. Whether it could be a commercial success is a different question I reckon.
Thank you for your answer.

As you already may know by now-It will be first person game and in my game you stay in the bunker all the time-You have to rely on your radar and incoming messages from observes. Historical accurate with exact number of fighter plane and same type of radar as they had then a.s.o.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote