View Single Post
Old 01-20-24, 11:13 AM   #5798
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKNER View Post
Nice video. I am not able to understand the question completely. I saw your video pan across the area depicted in your screen grab, but the screen grab is too small for my old eyes to see the details. I will guess though, that you are showing all of the gauges stuck at 12 O'Clock, correct? If such is the case, run the JSGME.exe, then click on the blue "Tasks..." link in the middle, then choose "Export activated mods list to -->", and then "Clipboard". Use <Ctrl><V> to then "paste" that list into your next response here. You could also send it to a text file, copy and then paste that here.

There are several ways to get the gauges stuck like that. The first, which we worked very hard to eliminate, is a conflict with another submarine. SH4 especially does not like AI submarines that use Player submarine parts, nor does the game like when parts that have the same ID numbers or names are used. It took a LOT of work from CapnScurvy and s7rikeback to eliminate all those issues. So any additional mods with any AI subs can cause this conflict. The second way that can happen is player induced. If you shell-out to Windows and do other work, such as email or calculator, or anything else, that will cause data corruption when the game regains focus from Windows. If you Save the game, completely exit, then re-start the game and load that Save file, those type of issues should be re-set and things will be "normal" again. Shelling-out can also be caused by Windows itself, if it interrupts gameplay with a background app from the systray.

I notice that you have a text translation in the game. If the author of any such translation wants to share it with the SubSim community, we can post a link to it for you on the first page of this thread.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote