View Single Post
Old 10-21-21, 08:31 PM   #3895
Comder
Commander

Downloads: 83
Uploads: 0
Default checking in

Good Evening Gentlemen,
I have not posted for a while. I have successfully be sunk in The USS Normandy. That was fun. I was raiding Turk at night heading back to Pearl.
I thought I was being fired on by land units. I was on the surface, heading NE. I realized too late it was mines. When I made my second attempt, I sustained 88% hull damage. Upon my return, I guess the game acts like an insurance company. Command made the statement, How did you ever make it back?. They then scrapped The titan and gave me command of another boat.

In reporting on the FOTRSH pre16, I have completed one campaign. I started on Dec 9, 1941 and returned to pearl on June 28,1942. Long patrol. I have the increased difficulty add-ons (both) installed. I find that the planes ignore me most of the time. I have stayed surfaced to confirm this. when attacking a convoy or task force they do not seem to be too aggressive. I have found that if I play in the multiplayer part of the game, it is all I can do to get away from the ships and the multiple torpedoes launched at me. So I am not sure if this is normal or not. I would like to be able to get the campaign to give me the same difficulty as the multiplayer.
I do not know how to edit those files. I only go as far as editing boats to work with FOTRSH. I am working on the Typhoon at moment. I find it interesting due to it has different control key settings. I also am trying to figure out how to control the harpoon torpedoes lol any way thank you FOTRSH team. This is a great mod!!! Keep up the great work.

Thanks

Comder

Asus ROG Strix Scar G732LXS-XS99
I9 10th GEN, 32gb MEM, RX2080 8GB nvidia, 2TB SSD
Windows 10 Pro

Warship? What warship?
Comder is offline   Reply With Quote