View Single Post
Old 07-07-17, 07:08 AM   #18
TDK1044
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
I enjoy CW for what it is, though I can agree. My biggest issue is the lack of content. I mean once you have gone through the on-rails campaigns and missions, that's it. Unfortunately, there isn't any sort of dynamic campaign to keep things interesting and to extend the gameplay. Sure you can create missions and insert them into the campaign, but once you've played them a few times, you know exactly what to do.

As for UBOOT, I wouldn't get too excited. The devs are constantly making the Bethesda Fallout Shelter comparison and if you've played that game, it turns into a repetitive, boring experience after the first 10 or so hours. They also recently stated that UBOOT isn't anywhere near the simulation level of the SH series, so there ya go. Casual.
Hi DetCord, I'm following UBOOT very closely, and I'm talking with the Devs on a daily basis. As you say, it's very different to the Silent Hunter series in some regards, and the purists will think that it's too much of an arcade kind of game, but I really like what I'm seeing, and the attention to detail that's being followed. It's also very moddable, and I think that it will be better than some here are expecting.
TDK1044 is offline   Reply With Quote