View Single Post
Old 10-13-21, 01:46 PM   #164
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Default problem smoke

I remind you that I have tried everything in mod combinations and I don t use third party mods only yours ... everything is genuine. Something else in Luzon the convoy that I spotted had a strange behavior he sailed very slowly 5 to 6 knots surrounded by a good dozen destroyer while they themselves were only 5 or 6 tankers are cargo ships they all seemed to be waiting for something thing ... moreover the destroyers are particularly aggressive ... submerge at more than 170 fts at more than 5000 nautical miles
they came straight towards me there were 3 ... how could they have spotted me while I was sailing in silent running ..
I really like your work ... which I find really more fascinating ... the periscope is much better ... I also like the atmosphere .. during the day pay attention to aviation ... bravo I can't wait to see this patch .. with the vision of your corrections .. that I was able to read in the other thread .. especially the smoke to correct. What version of the game are you playing? ubi or steam or other ...
[MODS]
TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5_UpdateBH Revised Final=1
Nav Map MakeOverTMOUpdate=2
NavMapMakeOverTMOUpdatePatch=3
AlliedShipsTMO=4
ShipsforTMO=5
FJB Color Navigation Map=6
Sobers Compass mod_color=7
EAXsoundsim_without_WebstersManeuver_TMO=8
TMO2_different_smoke_and_splash_effects=9
TMONewDepthChargesType95=10
IJN_Radar_Fix_2=11
BATTLEFLAG_CONNING_STINGRAY_SS186=12
but I had made a pose because of this smoke me I like when all works with onions if not that m agasses ...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 10-13-21 at 02:02 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote