View Single Post
Old 05-22-13, 05:42 PM   #10
morra707
Watch

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
you have to keep in mind this fact, TMO was designed by Ducimus and the specific things he adjusted that controls everything to do with the AI and sensors to work with the environmental mod that's built into it.

making changes to the environment WILL change things with the sensors and the AI. the extent to which you see it and its noticed is unknown based on the changes you make so a very large part of what makes TMO can and may be messed up by doing so.

just something to consider if your only complaint is your not happy about the water color so is color of the water worth risking the side effects that might result from your efforts to change it.
Some files can be altered and some can't .Files I downloaded for graphics mention TMO compat because they only change this or that. I will double check hich ones I can. Like .tga I am pretty sure I can change and also .dds I think

Thanks.

I am also interrested in the deck gun flash and impact.

Not sure if its possible to change , but the impact flash from deck gun in tmo 2.5 is same for armor peircing and high explosive rounds.

The only reason I am concerned is because I think the flashes and colors in stock game seem to look more real wether or not they were accurate.

Thanks.
morra707 is offline   Reply With Quote