Old 05-22-13, 01:34 PM   #8
morra707
Watch

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
If you want the sea colors in stock for TMO, you basically have two choices, either accept all the colors of stock and use the stock env file or go into TMO's env. file and adjust the sea colors to stock values. There is no way to seperate just the sea colors out of the env. file.

Have you tried Improved Stock Env. mod by caustic, the sea colors are closer to stock. If you want stock colors, simply make a copy of the stock Env files and make a mod out of it. This will change the colors, but you'll still have all of TMO's shaders, filters, scene dat. settings, etc.

I think I may already have a mod for stock env colors for TMO, be glad to email it to you.
Thats the way I ill go. I didn't want to use any environment mod because I was scared it would wreck the TMO mod. But I think only .dat file adjustments would do that.

What files would be adjusted if I ant to change the muzzle flash of the "deck gun" AND the "impact flash" when it hits a target? They seem to be the same graphic. The stock versions are more "fire and mist" looks better to me. The current TMO seems to be "cloudy" "rolling bubble like" . The big gun and charge I don't think would have fire "clouds" right out of the barrel because it would be too hot and everything would be incinerated. The air would be pushed out so "fast" in one direction there would be no time to form a "gas cloud" or "bubbles of gasess" right from the barrel. Sh4 1.4 and 1.5 seem better to me in that respect.

The blue sea in TMO but It seems too "Surreal" compared to most wwII films, except of course "Midway" with Henry Fonda or "incredible Mr. Limpit"! I have cruised the pacific and it seems more grey. I like the TMO version though because it looks like that the way the ocean "should" look

I like the motions in TMO. I will play with the gamma but I think the ocean may be a bit too blue for my purposes.

The Explosions are great!

Thanks!
morra707 is offline   Reply With Quote