Old 08-29-22, 06:45 PM   #1613
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowjose View Post
If someone struggling with crashes (CTD) - first of all use Large address aware patch: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/

I really dont undrestand why this is not importantly advised in topic start description with big red colored font as well as the detailed installation process described step by step. I understand that here all the experts know everything, but you need to be friendlier to beginners. Thank you.

Question from me: I suffer from airplanes TOO often, literally every few hours. I have not seen such behavior in any part of the game and in any fashion. Am I doing something wrong? How can I eliminate such frequent aircraft behavior? And the destroyers notice me TOO quickly, I can’t approach the convoy, even being at a depth and at a very low speed.

Just to let it be known... that I did do a step by step guide, some time back... mainly for steam users, though the steps in it, could also be followed... minus the mentions to steam... & as KaleunMarco points out, there is notation on that, in the 1st post.. it could be in your zeal... that perhaps, you might have missed it... trust me, I know that can & will happen. *chuckles* been there, done that, comes to mind.

Another thing to consider is... to not take advice out of context, as well... let's face it, typed text is not the greatest, when it comes to interpreting someone's intent... though you can seriously tell when some are truly being hostile.

Heck, even verbal's, not without its pitfalls, to be frank about it, either.

Then, there's language, thrown into the mix...

Anyhow...

about airplanes... as the war progressed, aircraft, became a major... MAJOR issue faced by uboats... & depending on the date in the war you're at... could very well, explain the Dirth of aircraft that you're facing now.

What is the date that you're at now, by chance there... rainbowjose...

M. M.