View Single Post
Old 01-05-22, 01:38 PM   #4196
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

@ torpedobait, I am still working on it for yours. I have found some typos that ~might~ be contributing, but I do not know. I still have to test some edits and see if we can get you going from where you are.

@ Woozle, I struck out last night, missing the Strike Force three out of three tries. Today, I have found them 2 out of 2 times. The first try, I got to the Kongo, and shot at it, but apparently missed... So I turned off the duds - sigh. Do all that work to get into there and forgot that... Second time, I got my boat between the columns, shot at the Kongo from the 2 rear tubes first, on slow speed, then waited until they were a minute away, then shot at the Akagi now passing in front of my bow and 1250 yards, 25 foot depth, magnetic pistol, all four bow tubes, all torps away, down scope, Ahead Flank, head for 300 foot (thermal at 240), and the sound went away, the screen froze, then the spinning ball thing from Windows, and then the desktop... I do not see why... I might try a different boat and go get them, because I do not see anything in the BOM mis file, nor the assignment file... I thought maybe a duplicate or something, but no... more digging is required, and I'll try to get back to this in a few hours.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote