View Single Post
Old 01-29-16, 02:56 AM   #1
Tainted_Meat
Nub

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0
Default Help needed with NewUIs_TDC, PLEASE!!

To start, Yes, I am running 1.2 and every other mod works as intended so far.

I am pulling my hair out trying to get the New UI mod installed without error. While installed, I can see most of the icons and such, but I have black windows taking up most of the screen. I cannot move them and they should be displaying things like charts, etc. I have even tried installing this mod by itself, in case it was a conflict.

I have reinstalled the game a time or two, previous to installing any mods. I do have the steam version and I used the 'workaround' to get the Generic Patcher working.

Also, I cannot get SH Validator to work. It seems to me the app is trying to point to a Registry Key that does not exist, and when I attempt to point the app to the SH5 folder, it tells me to try again in Admin mode. . . Even though I am already in admin mode.

I have used Regedit and searched multiple times for this "missing" install directory, but the only Key I can reference is pointing to the correct installdir. I am searching rather blind here, so it is more than likely I am completely overlooking something important.

I tried to contact TDW via private message, but I guess he doesn't bother cleaning old messages or he just gets a large volume, or both.

I have searched the forums for a while, but digging through 5+ years and hundreds of posts is not very efficient.

Am I just **** out of luck here, or can anyone at all help me sort this out?

Thank you for even reading this.
Tainted_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote