View Single Post
Old 07-20-22, 12:04 AM   #16
QuantumTyphoon
Swabbie

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Icon8

from a website dedicated to submarines I was expecting more. Ironically I did find information indirectly through this website and others from modders who don't mod anymore.biblio.org/ and the hsna.org has a lot of information that explains what I need to design a submarine and build one. Maybe I should leave it be. But how are you guys so stupid???? Your like 10 year old children. No that's insulting to ten year old children. Your like 6 year old children. You scoop up some links anyone could get in under 2 minutes. In the silent hunter 3 manual it states that the allies had invented 2cm radar which could detect any snorkel or periscope that was higher then 2cm. That was the end of the 1940's. The whole drug boats with snorkels is either made up or they're made by peasants with the most basic knowledge. For years the only way for the Russians to get close to American soil was by keeping submerged. But now evidently someone with a budget of ford mustang can get past the anti submarine forces of the U.S Navy. Yeah right. This forum had turned into a joke. Bye bye jokers.
QuantumTyphoon is offline   Reply With Quote