View Single Post
Old 10-12-07, 11:24 AM   #90
geetrue
Cold War Boomer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

According to this threads reports from news articles overseas, plus a small selection of comments ... this is what we have so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskalar
Dutch police actually said yesterday that not only MDMA was found, but also high amounts of alcohol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReM
The official statement is that Bram Zeegers died of a drug overdose, MDMA, a.k.a. as XTC is said to be the culprit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWnut101
From what I can remember, he was a smart, nice guy. Now, I'll never get to know him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by porphy
Being a witness in that kind of trial is, in my opinion, one of the strongest signs of personal integrity, and today it is rare that people have the courage too acctually follow through your sense of moral duty in practice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
One article also sais something like his family urging him to get out of it, what he obviously rejected, and that he remained calm although knowing that he was in danger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna
Four key witnesses dead!!

The plot certainly thickens
We know alcohol and a drug referred to as XTC was found in Bram's body after he was found dead in the shower.

We know he was 58 years old with lots of reasons to live.

We know that he had been representing a man that was being blackmailed and that that man was murdered.

We know that he was a witness against a local crime lord that has been suspected in other murders and was considered to be the person that was black mailing his client.

We know, from some personally, that he was considered to be an intelligent gentleman.

Leads me to suspect foul play ... but ...

How did the alcohol get into his system?

How did the drugs get into his system?

How did he get into the shower?

Was he alone? Don't people that do this type of drug do it with others for sexual reasons or just companionship?

Instead of flowers perhaps we owe a brother an attempt to get at the truth instead of just seeing the case written off as a drug overdoze or do I watch too much CSI.

Are there any brusing of his body parts, could there be a way to sneak the drug into food and he took it accidently?

Will the Dutch police check for dna samples?

Better yet ... how about a miracle of someone coming forward that saw something.

I'll let it rest ... but