Old 09-26-12, 05:26 AM   #8
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliEs View Post
Interesting mod. Will download.
Some pictures from ingame would be good.
done... by LemonA (thank you matey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
Gap, remember, we do have Sober's No Footstep Sound mod. It works already and should also work with your PVC Floor v 0.1 for Silent Hunter 5. Try it first with Sober's before you jump in changing anything.
I'll release soon a Carpet U-boat Floor Mod for maximum compatibility with sober's No Footstep Mod

In the meanwhile I have something else in mind. I've found some audio samples that may suit, with some editing, our brand new PVC floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
Looks like I won't get to try your PVC mod until late tomorrow. I have to work all day tomorrow..... unless it rains.
I you look at when the files featured in this mod were modified the last time, you will notice that I had forgot them in a dusty corner of my external HD for more that one year. I am sure that you will take a better care of them than I did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoianm View Post
do u have news from MiTon gap?... maybe he was a spy!?!?
Don't tell anyone, but I am 99% sure he is an under cover British Intelligence agent. Do you remember his interest in enigma code?

More, I've discovered that his speech recognition engine is installing microphones everywhere on our U-boat. I've found one of them in the stew, and yet another one under von Dobenecker's blindfold.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote