Old 07-17-21, 04:56 AM   #1
Niume
Sea Lord

Downloads: 499
Uploads: 2

Default [OLD] KSD II + Wolfpack mod English TRANSLATION

The thread was moved to to Silent Hunter IV ATO mods
Link https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=250525

Hello, when KSD II was introduced in Subsim forum I was amazed by the size and the quality of the modpack. The only thing I disliked is that it was in Russian and because of that it was very hard to understand and get immersed into the game. And while searching the internet I found a forum from where the modpack originated(https://brat01.mybb.by/). With help of web page translator I got more information about the modpack and the team who created this amazing modpack. I discovered that there are even more mods for KSD II. I found great campaign mod Wolfpack (author Lukner). With his mod the game was even more improved. Then I decided to translate the modpack with this mod together. But now after opening and translating over 1000 files I believe I have translated it to English.

Important
I am not author of any these mods and I do not claim their work only the translation. I just want to share it so more people could enjoy this great modpack. If any of the authors or Subsim admins think I have broken a rule of some sorts please contact me.

It is slightly akward releasing a mod which needs both forums to use I am sorry for that. Maybe in a future there will be just a big modpack with English language.

How to report bugs.

Due to the massive amounts of texts and files for one person. There is a great possibility of translation mistakes or missing letters. If you find them please report it in this thread. Write a date when you got the message upload a picture or just mention text which has a mistake.

Known bugs:
UAK(training flottila) when spawning in a port submarine could get stuck in the land)
UAK(training flottila) not sure if objectives works needs more testing.
Type IXC/40 wobbly propellers.[SIZE=5][SIZE=3]

GLORY TO UKRAINE!

[ENG] SH 4 KSD II Ace Edition

Last edited by Niume; 09-22-21 at 10:57 AM.
Niume is offline   Reply With Quote