View Single Post
Old 06-11-11, 02:09 AM   #50
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Nicaraguan View Post
One important question are u flying with a joystick like a Logitech, Saitek or Hotas! Keyboard & Mouse! I'm assuming u have a joystick because u can take off. I'm hard headed so the only adjusting I did was turn off the advanced engine management, which controls got to be set for each aircraft. And, I numbed down the yaw setting a little to the setting I posted. Everything else is flicked ON for REALISM! Also each aircraft has it's ASSETS and DEFECTS. You got to get FEELl of how much u can push your aircraft before going into a TAILSPIN. I hope I don't sound a like a "know it all".
Even now I still get LOCK-JAW when coming in for a landing!
Yes I have a Saitek St-290 Pro. And I actually kind of find landing easier than I thought it would be, I mean alot of times I do crash, but I do make it in fine some times (aabout 25%) maybe this has something to do with flying in FSX for a while and doing landings in much heavier Boeing 747s and airbus's, I let the autopilot take over for a landing one day, bad idea, it crashed about 30 yards before the run way