View Single Post
Old 11-30-08, 07:47 PM   #193
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowddy
wow thanks for all the reponse Ok first of all i have version 1.5 and the version i installed was V3.0_IJN_sub_mod_Jyunseni i must admit i never looked in the U-Boat MOd since i never expected it there

I just made a new reinstall off the game and start all-over Does it mather in which order i'm gonna install the MODS?? i wanna use the real Fleet MOD and many other ones :p
That file is four Japanese subs. You can use them in the German Campaign for now.
If you used JSGME to enable the mods, you will have no problem, just disable the subs when you want to use a different mod.

I don't use very many mods, Real Fleet Boat I don't have but it should be for the US subs not German side. Any of the major mods that have a Campaign in them will not work together with the IJN subs, there are flotilla built into the MOD so it will mess up any Campaign files of the other mods. But that is what JSGME is for, just uninstall the others and install the IJN subs and play a German Campaign and you will have the IJN subs. These are the subs that will be used when we get the Japanese Campaign done.

When you want to play another of the major MODS just disable the IJN Subs and enable the other MODS.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote