View Single Post
Old 07-03-22, 12:15 PM   #10
PaddeMcNasty
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I am pretty sure the installation went correctly, as when i boot up the game using the shortcut the installer provided, it boots up just fine and is perfectly playable. Now, i do have only 1 installation of the mod, as i play only career, i am not interested in single missions or multi. I have installed it in (x86) as the manual said i should have, and have followed the installation steps properly as far as i know.

I do not use any other mods, i have installed LSH3 on a clean install from my legitimate copy bought from steam, so there shouldn't be any conflicts there.

In-game, all the LSH3 functions are there, and work as intended. The sound bits for when you dive or surface, the UI, the resolution is set to 1920x1080, and my system is more than capable of running it as wel.

So to sum up: i have one clean install of a legitimate copy, i then downloaded and installed LSH3, using the manual to set up the installation. I pointed the installer to where my original SH3 files were, and then the installer and manual made very clear i should then in the next step pick a different folder for the actual mod installation, which i did also. I followed all the installers' instructions to the letter, making folders where needed, naming them as required, etc.

The only thing that does not work for me in the entire mod i have installed, is the commander module, as i wanted to skip to 1942 and hop in a long range uboat. I do not want to change anything about the game, mod any parameters, as i am wel aware of all that the commander module can do, i simply would just like to keep it as is, and only activate realistic crew rotation, random days in ports (i forgot to mention these two) and the most important feature for me, being the no-fatigue model. Aside from that, i leave everything alone so it can work as intended. I also have little to no crashes, only once did i start my career without any sound but a restart fixed that without any issues. I'm pretty confused as to why only the dropbox of certain flotilla's in commander module do not work, as some DO work, oddly enough.
PaddeMcNasty is offline   Reply With Quote