View Single Post
Old 12-13-21, 10:21 PM   #5
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Ok, downloaded the GWX3 manual... & found this...

If you use the ―GWX – Navigation Maps and Grid References in English‖ mod it must be installed before installing the "Alternative Flotilla's mod", or the flotilla changes will not take effect.

but, from what I can see of... you don't have "Alternative Flotilla's mod", so... that's that.

Only thing I can think of... is that 1 or more mods, may not be activated, in the right order... off the top of My head.

1 other thing I can think of... with the non gwx mods... check to make sure that they, aren't double nested, inside of a same named folder...

example: English & Deutsch\English & Deutsch\data(whatever folder comes after data in the chain... )

That, can also, cause issues...

Not... 100% completely sure... but 1 final thing I can think of... related to non gwx mods, & them not being recommended added in the mix... is with that volumetric clouds & fog v2 mod... know that some discussion was mentioned of issues with that... of clouds/fog disappearing & then right afterwards, of SH3 crashing...

I don't know what the user's specs were on their computer, but... it may be that their computer is a desktop... which would be somewhat beefier than a laptop... I think. As I said... not going to swear 100% to that... either... but... as I said, I do know that they, had issues with that mod & their mentioning suffering a CTD with that mod in the mix of the SH3 mod set they were running with. It could be related here, as well.

Any way... hope this info helps track down & fix the issue you're having, here.

M. M.