Old 12-01-21, 01:48 AM   #397
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archive1 View Post
d@rk51d3 - Nope, haven't found any such. Do they have a plank to walk too?

All:
Have just received a "message" that the Type VIIc is (or will shortly be available) - but this is March 1940 for me in patrol and I believe (may be wrong) that the Type VIIC was not commissioned and at sea until Sept 1940. Can't wait but...?

Is there a "clear the decks" order to send the deck gun crew below after action? Yes, one can submerge but just to get the gun crew below? Nah, c'mon. Would also be needed for any flak gun crew after action, but not in an emergency situation.
-=Archive1=-
Ahoy, Archive1...

Think, that just because... you got that, "message" stating that the VII-C is (or will be) shortly available... doesn't mean, right away... will admit to whatever the date is in game, that you got it... is a bit... premature... & would be more... viable & correct, if it was received, say... early, to mid August... (adjusted to a week/week & a 1/2, prior to its release date in r/l...) to be more, accurately reflective of that, in game/sim.

But, that's just My own personal opinion & suggestion to the team, to look at for possible reworking of that message... to have it be more... correct.

As for a "clear the decks" order...

There is... at the deck gun/flak gun icon, is a menu for each gun location...

1st order selection in either, is for the crew to man the deck/flak gun. That same order... also works to tell them to stop manning them, as well.

Hope the info, on the deck/flak gun... helps.

M. M.